- This event has passed.
Driving the CISO’s agenda to the Board
November 11, 2021 @ 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Driving the CISO's agenda to the Board
The board agenda for enterprise organisations has been crowded since the pandemic, and many issues have acquired new urgency.
As we move into 2022 and many organisations have chosen to continue hybrid working it’s time to start planning for future needs. Without a doubt, cybersecurity is among the top priorities for senior executives because of the threats hybrid working has opened, the attack surface has grown exponentially.
Despite the buzz and heightened awareness about cyber risks, getting buy-in and budgetary approvals from the corporate board is a big challenge. Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) often struggle to move high-priority projects forward.
Often that budget is determined by those who may be unaware of exactly what is needed to provide the required security for the organisation. But largely, the problem is the required investments and resource-heavy projects and initiatives needed without a tangible ROI for security investments.
In this session we will discuss:
- How to drive cybersecurity priorities & investments with an outcome-driven approach.?
- How can you ensure your board will invest in cyber security when recent events have crowded their agenda?
- How can we ensure efficient & secure network access as your organisation moves forward?
- How to shift the thinking by highlighting the financial impact?
Discussion topics will include:
- How are Nordic organisations maintain security and visibility as employees and customers work in a hybrid office and home environment?
- How can CISO’s manage the added responsibility to secure both environments while still maintaining productivity?
- What specific challenges does cloud adoption pose — including at the board level?
- What are the best approaches to ensuring security policies get consistently enforced, and efficiency improvements measured?
If you are interested in attending the event, please click to register. Once completed a member of our delegate acquisition team will attempt to contact you within 24-48 hours regarding your registration to confirm your eligibility.