- This event has passed.
Digital Boardroom Series: United Kingdom
October 5, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
CYBERSECURE: Keep your network infrastructure safe as well as making your buildings smart
How to drive better efficiencies and customer experiences via data-driven property operations?
For many organisations the siloed systems within their buildings and the multi stakeholder environment prevent operations teams from accessing essential information required to function efficiently. This leads to higher costs, suboptimal operational performance and missed opportunities.
What we need is a pragmatic approach to transition from a reactive, siloed model to a proactive, connected model of operations. The key questions that will be addressed in this Digital boardroom will be:
1. How to unify silos in building systems and gain real-time operational intelligence?
2. What is the best way to optimize performance and reduce expenses?
3. How can I help my teams focus less on managing data and more on creating seamless customer experiences?
How to make hybrid working a success story for you
The pandemic has shattered the paradigm of traditional in-office work. As we turn the corner on the pandemic, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rethink and rebuild our workplaces, work models and workflows from the ground up. Let's not waste it. And let's not forget what is at stake.
A global survey found that less than 9% of the global workforce expect to fully return to the office after they reopen and if leaders don't accept that fact, their talent will keep walking out the door. The hybrid workplace is here to stay, so business leaders need to rethink their workplace into a hybrid or blended workplace, as the employees across the world are slowly resuming their offices. A successful hybrid model needs to create a balance between workers at home and in the office with the ability to collaborate and be productive while making perfect business sense for the leadership and the board.
Join us in an exclusive round table with Keith Griffin, Distinguished Engineer, Cisco and Justin Woolen, Sales Director UKI on how to:
- Redesign your IT infrastructure to support a hybrid workspace, a new people-centric approach to work that supports a blend of in-office and remote workers.
- Learn how this new paradigm augments workplace with technology, creating an environment where employees everywhere have meaningful interactions that drive lasting value for your business.
- Understand how intelligent, inclusive and immersive experiences are essential for driving a successful and safe return-to-office strategy.
- Be agile and responsive to assist rapidly evolving business needs
If you are interested in attending the event, please click to register. Once completed a member of our delegate acquisition team will attempt to contact you within 24-48 hours regarding your registration to confirm your eligibility.